Dr. David Silvers
1. Silvers D, Felice K, Late-Onset Friedreich’s Ataxia Presenting as a Spastic Paraparesis, Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease, Vol 2, No 1, September, 2000, 27- 28.
2. Poulopoulos M, Silvers D, Clinical Reasoning: A video analysis of eye and limb movement abnormalities in a parkinsonian syndrome, Neurology, Vol 73, No 5, August 4, 2009, e20-23.
3. Silvers D, Menkes D, Hemibody mirror movements in hemiparkinsonism-hemiatrophy syndrome, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 287, 2009, 260-263.
4. Eugene MC, Kitei D, Silvers D, Clinical Reasoning: A 75-year-old woman with visual
disturbances and unilateral ataxia, Neurology, Vol 75, e29-e33, August, 2010.
5. Aquino K, Koralnik IJ, Silvers D, Clinical Reasoning: An 83-year-old woman with
progressive hemiataxia, tremor, and infratentorial lesions, Neurology, Vol 77 (2), July 12, 2011, e7-10.
6. E Valentina, Silvers DS, Sotinou E, Tanji K, DiMauro S, Hirano M, MERRF and Kearns-Sayre overlap syndrome due to the mtDNA m.3291 T > C mutation, Muscle and Nerve, Sept, 2011.
7. Zhang, Y, Silvers DS, Propriospinal myoclonus associated with gluten sensitivity in a young woman, J Neurol Sci, Jan, 2012.
8. Whitaker CH, Wu Q, Felice KF, Silvers D, Qian Wu, Fulminant lipid storage myopathy due to multiple acyl-coenzyme a dehydrogenase deficiency, Muscle and Nerve, Feb, 2015.